Thursday, August 20, 2009

Killer new Hlaska bags


Hlaska has just launched a new line of nautically inspired bags. I've always been a fan of Hlaska for a few reasons: they are based in San Francisco, design great leather goods, and they have a really cool retail store on Fillmore Street. I've become a huge fan of waxwear canvas bags, and love my Jack Spade Industrial Field bag. Waxwear looks phenomenal as it ages. If I didn't already have a killer bag, I would certainly buy the Hlaska Oceanist Large Messenger, in black of course. In fact, many of the design cues on the bag come straight from Jack Spade designs, but that's a good thing. There are tons of great features in this bag:
  • Waxwear canvas body.
  • Leather accents on the flaps.
  • Locking metal closures.
  • Magazine pocket.
  • Most importantly, the cool little metal emblem that is inside all Hlaska bags.
Found on acquire

No comments: